Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Robert the amazing athlete

Robert is my #3 son of 4. He is athletically gifted and this talent presented itself at a very young age. Robert is 14, loves skateboarding and is really good at it. He practices every day. His drive and determination to be the best at this sport is nothing short of amazing. I will be posting photos of him soon....Here are the photos as promised!!! He is amazing!!!


Kick flip down six stair

Kick flip off loading dock

Ollie down six stair

Tre flip off loading dock

Back 180 off loading dock

4 comments:

Mel said...

Hello Family,
Thanks alot now I am homesick. I can't believe how grown up you all look. I haven't aged at all. ha ha.
I love you all.
Love,

Dino and Family

Jackie said...

Hi Tina
You all look really great and Tina you haven't changed at all..you look beautiful..
I will try and put more photos of the kids on my blog for you because Mel and Dean can't put photos on there lap top yet..so I will try my darndest..
Stay well and keep in contact
Love Jackie
ps
Miss you and Robert..

Mel said...

Hey Robert,

Man All I can say is WOW.I can't believe how good you are.
Keep practicing and you will be the next Tony Hawk!!!!!
Those pictures are sick.
Love you.
Dean

Jackie said...

hi tina
gosh! robert looks like he's really good at skateboarding..
when are you going to come over to aust again tina?
anyway, keep checking out my blog because i will try and have more photos of the kids..
love jackie